THE PRINCETON REVIEW
For over 35 years, The Princeton Review has been THE destination for college and grad school bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into their dream college or graduate program. We have developed great talent that few others can match: we have phenomenal teachers, tutors and staff, with the passions and energy to help our students get where they want to go. How do we do it? Online and in-person tutoring and test prep courses from top-notch educators as well as more than 150 books, academic courses and tutoring, and personalized college and medical school admissions counseling. We prepare students for the SAT, ACT, PSAT, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, GMAT, DAT, and more.
Whom to Contact
- Andy CoffeyOperations Manager, Graduate ProgramsPhone: 800-273-8439 ext. 5748
- Loren NewsomGeneral ManagerPhone: (800) 273-8439 x5747
- Kortney SorrellOutreach Manager, Graduate ProgramsPhone: 800-273-8439 ext. 5735
- Breanna TeferraOperations Manager, High School ProgramsPhone: 800-273-8439 ext. 5736
- Jason TrujilloOutreach Manager, High School ProgramsPhone: 800-273-8439 ext. 5741
- Tanya WalkerSenior Executive Director, Educational PartnershipsPhone: (404) 434-7477
You can find our office on Park Blvd between Preston and Ohio. We're on the second floor of the two-story retail space above Burning Rice, Rockfish, and Smoothie King.