LIVING FOR ZACHARY
Living for Zachary (L4Z) was founded in honor of Zachary Schrah, who was only 16 years old when he collapsed during a high school football practice in Plano in April 2, 2009. There was no warning. There were no signs.
L4Z is dedicated to raising awareness of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) in youth and saving lives through community education and awareness events, promoting youth heart screenings, awarding student scholarships and donating automated external defibrillators (AEDs) to youth-based organizations.
Whom to Contact
- Jessica CookMarketing DirectorPhone: (972) 478-5959
- Kim JonesDirector of Marketing and DevelopmentPhone: (214) 514-0368
- Ms. Liz LemuzMarketing CoordinatorPhone: (972) 478-5959
- Ms. Deborah NewsomeExecutive DirectorPhone: (972) 478-5959
- Karen SchrahPresident, FounderPhone: (214) 514-0368