INTOUCH CREDIT UNION
- Credit Unions
InTouch Credit Union has proudly served our members since our charter in 1974, originally serving Electronic Data Systems (EDS) employees in the Dallas area. Today our not-for-profit community financial institution has grown to include 20 branches in five states, including our corporate headquarters in Plano, Texas.
ITCU now serves 90,442 members across the U.S. as well as more than 20 countries around the world with assets of $767,080,859. Please review our eligibility requirements if you’d like to join our Membership of One® and become a fellow equal member-owner.
ITCU is community-based, and there are many ways to join. Visit itcu.org to learn how you can join today!
We are committed to creating a caring, trusted financial community through an exceptional personalized service experience dedicated to work for you and your financial well-being!
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
5640 Democracy Drive
Plano, TX 75024
South Plano Branch:
4701 West Plano Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75093
For additional ITCU branch locations, and for shared branching locations, visit itcu.org.
For additional information on InTouch Credit Union, call Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5.
Whom to Contact
- Josh FranzenSenior Community & Business Development RepPhone: (214) 291-1938
- Tonette FreemanSenior Personal Financial AssistantPhone: (214) 291-1736
- Rufus GuidryCommunity and Business Development ManagerPhone: (214) 291-1778
- Rubian SolorzanoSenior Personal Financial AssistantPhone: (972) 905-7607
- Sarah WilsonRecruiterPhone: (214) 291-1913