DEAN LINDSAY INTERACTIVE - BUSINESS GROWTH & PERFORMANCE COACHING
- Business & Leadership Coaching
Dean Lindsay is hailed as a ‘Outstanding Thought Leader on Building Priceless Business Relationships’ by Sales and Marketing Executives International as well as a ‘Sales-and-Networking Guru’ by the Dallas Business Journal.
His books, How to Achieve Big PHAT Goals, THE PROGRESS CHALLENGE: Working & Winning in a World of Change, and CRACKING THE NETWORKING CODE: 4 Steps to Priceless Business Relationships have sold over 100,000 copies worldwide and have been translated into Chinese, Hindi, Polish, Korean, Spanish and Greek.
Dean’s thoughts on business development through PROGRESS-based sales and customer service have been endorsed by a who’s who of international business thought leaders including Ken Blanchard (author of THE ONE MINUTE MANAGER, Bryan Tracy, author of THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SELLING and the legendary Father of GUERRILLA MARKETING, Jay Conrad Levinson. Mr. Levinson thought so much of Dean’s thoughts on building priceless business relationships, that he wrote the foreword to CRACKING THE NETWORKING CODE.
Dean has been a featured contributor to Sales and Service Excellence, Training Magazine Europe, Executive Travel, LabX Media, Networking Times and the American Management Association’s Moving Ahead magazine as well as numerous podcasts and the audio magazine Selling Power Live hosted by Jeffrey Gitomer.
Dean is a C-Suite TV Host of The DEAN’s List. He is also a cum laude graduate of the University of North Texas and has served as Guest Lecturer to UCLA and University of Dallas MBA programs as well as the International Call Management Institute.
- "Outstanding thought leader on developing priceless business relationships. Willis Turner, President, SMEI
- Creators & Facilitators of the CELEBRATE SERVICE EXCELLENCE - Proven Customer Service Culture Initiative Program
- Author of How to Achieve Big PHAT Goals - a Must read for you, as well as those you lead & those you love!- FASTSIGNS
- Author of Cracking the Networking CODE - serves up networking advice with wisdom, humor and concise guidance. DMN
- Clients include: Gold's Gym, Percision Tune Auto Care, Hirsch's Specialty Meats, Texas A&M, FASTSIGNS, and New York Life
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Dean LindsayPresidentPhone: (214) 457-5656