- Community Organizations & Services
ChildCareGroup, a nonprofit organization founded in 1901, provides early childhood education services to children, parents and early childhood professionals. By engaging and supporting the parents’ and children’s needs and goals. ChildCareGroup helps to lift two generations out of poverty.
We TEACH. Early Care and Education. We TRAIN – Community Outreach. We ASSIST – Child Care Assistance.
In September 2015, ChildCareGroup expanded the Born Learning Program to Collin County. Born Learning is a voluntary, holistic and comprehensive parent education and support program for families with children ages birth to five years old. Recognizing that parents are their child’s first teacher, the Born Learning Program encourages and guides parents with simple tools and activities to help prepare their children for success in school and life.
Whom to Contact
- Carmen BanoPhone: (214) 905-3500
- Tameka CaldwellHome-Based Program ManagerPhone: (972) 578-8100
- Stacey CochranHome-Based Program DirectorPhone: (214) 905-3521
- Betty GyempehPhone: (214) 412-7797
- Victoria (Tori) MannesCEO/PresidentPhone: (214) 905-2400