CHANGES OUTPATIENT OF PLANO
- Health & Wellness
- Healthcare Providers
Carrollton Springs has been providing quality mental health and addiction treatment for the DFW community for over 3 years. And due to the growing need and demand for their services, they are expanding their programs into Plano! Changes is a new outpatient center, part of the growing family of Carrollton Springs. Changes features Partial Hospitalization Day Program as well as Intensive Outpatient, and will begin their groups NEXT TUESDAY, May 26th. The new center is located at 5920 Avenue K in Plano, Just east of 75 off of Spring Creek Parkway, and you can call them today to set up a free assessment at 972-212-5487, that’s 972-212-5487, or visit Carrolltonsprings.com to get info on their outpatient services.
Whom to Contact
- Christy ArgoMarketing RepresentativePhone: (972) 242-4114
- Shanti CarterCEO
- Brandon DeamerClinical SupervisorPhone: (972) 212-5487
- Jeremy HardyDirector of Business DevelopmentPhone: (972) 242-4114
- Hope JohnsonDirector of Outpatient Clinical ServicesPhone: (972) 428-0252
- Jonathan QuinCommunity Education LiaisonPhone: (972) 212-5487
5920 Ave K, Plano TX 75074. 1/2 mile east of 75 on Spring Creek Parkway, just east of Avenue K, behind the Waffle House.