CASA (COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATES) OF COLLIN COUNTY
- Community Organizations & Services
In 2012, there were 4,758 cases of child abuse reported to Child Protective Services in Collin County. Of those, 414 children were determined to have suffered abuse or neglect so severe, that they were removed from their homes and placed in foster care. Unfortunately, the system that is supposed to protect children isn't always equipped to ensure that their basic needs and rights are protected.
There is a simple and effective solution: A CASA Volunteer. CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocate. A CASA is a trained advocate who provides a consistent, strong and clear voice for abused and neglected children as they navigate a complicated legal system. CASA often serves as the only stable, trusted adult in their lives as children encounter the changing dynamics of the foster care system.
Get involved today!
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Tricia CliftonExecutive DirectorPhone: (972) 529-2272
- Ms. Lacey DembickiAdvocate Training ManagerPhone: (972) 529-2272 x 117
- Ms. Paige GallowayCommunity Development SpecialistPhone: (972) 529-2272 x 113
- Ms. Jasmine GreesonDevelopment DirectorPhone: (972) 529-2272 x 103
- Irene RodriguezAdministrative AssistantPhone: (972) 529-2272