BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES RESEARCH PRESS INC.
BSRP is an international research and development firm that specializes in the scientific study and assessment of specific behaviors that limit sales and networking success due to the fear of initiating social contact. For over 40 years, we have helped individuals and organizations worldwide to identify and overcome underlying causes of low sales productivity, expand their client base and increase sales revenue systematically.
- What is Call Reluctance?
- Sales Training Workshop Information
- Is call reluctance sabotaging your sales career? Take our free,10-question survey and find out.
- Sales Execs - Do your salespeople spend more time making excuses than contacts? Find out more!
- Advanced Management Training Workshop for recruiters, managers, human resource execs.
Whom to Contact
- Trelitha BryantExecutive VP, Field Testing & ResearchPhone: (972) 243-8543
- Belinda GholstonCustomer Accounts ManagerPhone: (972) 243-8543
- Pam Haws, Ph.D.Senior Research AnalystPhone: (972) 243-8543
- Megan Pruitt, Ph.D.Research AnalystPhone: 972.243.8543
- Ms. Julie PunjakMarketing & Communications DirectorPhone: (972) 243-8543