- Community Organizations & Services
- Medical & Health Care Facilities
LifePath Systems provides Mental Health, Substance Use Disorder, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, and Early Childhood Intervention services to residents of Collin County. The Early Childhood Intervention program serves families of children birth to their 3rd birthday, with developmental disabilities or delays. ECI also serves Rockwall, Kaufman, Fannin, and Grayson counties. Mental Health and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities services are provided to both children and adults. LPS provides Crisis services through our Mobile Crisis Outreach team and our Crisis Center.
Whom to Contact
- Reagan HarrisonCommunity Outreach SpecialistPhone: (972) 727-9133
- Diane KazlowDirector of Special ProjectsPhone: (972) 727-9133
- Peggy SchmidtEmployment SpecialistPhone: (972) 727-9133
Multiple offices throughout Collin County