- Staffing & Recruiting
We don’t just talk about culture. We live it every day.
From the beginning, we wanted Signature to be a different kind of place. A large part of that developed around a culture of striving to “do the right thing” and becoming “friends first.” What this means in a broad sense is that we treat everyone–whether it’s our client, consultant or fellow employee–as we would treat a lifelong friend. Because friends will solve in minutes what enemies may never solve.
Put into practice, this means weekly Re-contacting of our clients and consultants. After all, being friends is about staying in touch. We plan regular events like happy hours, lunches and other activities that involve plenty of face-to-face interaction.
The second component of our culture is striving to “do the right thing.” This means transparency in everything we do. We tell the truth to clients and consultants even when that truth reveals our own mistakes. It’s better to own up and solve the problem, and you can’t do that by pretending it doesn’t exist. Accountability is expected from everyone here at Signature, from the CEO on up.
A lot of companies talk about their culture. At Signature, we make sure we live it every day. Just about anyone who has ever worked with us will tell you, this truly is a special kind of place.
- Friends FIrst | Honesty | Integrity | Transparency | Accountability
- Voted one of the Best Staffing Firms To Work For - 6 Years In-A-Row
- We Always Strive to do the Right Thing
- 25 Locations Across The Nation
- 16th Largest IT Staffing Firm
Whom to Contact
- Ron BrantleyAccount ManagerPhone: (972) 767-1132
- Nick FelderAccount ManagerPhone: (972) 767-1129
- Chad KellyAccount ManagerPhone: (972) 767-1118
- Chris MeadowsAccount ManagerPhone: (972) 767-1133
- Nic MuiaAccount ManagerPhone: (972) 767-1131
- Craig O'ConnorBranch ManagerPhone: (972) 767-1128
Signature is located in Legacy 1 right off of North Dallas Tollway and Legacy Drive in Plano.