FERGUSON BRASWELL FRASER KUBASTA, PC
- Legal Services
Big Firm Experience with Small Firm Attention
When you need legal services, whether it has to do with an employment matter or commercial real estate transaction, you need to feel more than confident that your Plano business lawyer has what it takes to help you. At the same time, you need to ensure that you are getting the most value for your money. The good news is that we are a law firm that offers the best of both worlds – a high level of legal representation at a reasonable rate.
The relationship you have with your attorney is an important one. You should be able to speak directly with an experienced lawyer, without fear that you will be passed along to a paralegal or first year associate. Unlike the large law firms that might treat you like another file that needs to be completed, our lawyers offer professional and personal attention.
We are looking for long-term relationships with our clients, rather than one-time opportunities to earn huge legal fees without concern for value.
We understand clients have many choices available to them. We know we have to meet or to exceed your expectations to keep you satisfied. Above all, we know we must offer value, which means we provide high-quality work, within a reasonable time, at a fair cost.
- Intellectual Property - We provide licensing, dispute resolution, patents, trademarks, copyrights and contracts.
- Banking, Finance & Securities - Dont risk working with an inexperienced lawyer. Your business has too much to lose.
- Commercial Real Estate Law - We assist in all matters related to development, leasing, financing, and construction.
- Mergers & Acquisitions - We are committed to helping your company emerge successfully from your business transactions.
- Employment Law - We counsel and defend small to large-sized businesses.
Whom to Contact
- Joyce BarkerSenior Legal AssistantPhone: (972) 826-4442
- Traci ClementsAttorneyPhone: (972) 378-9111
- Kyle FergusonPresident/Attorney
- Eliane HerschbergPhone: (972) 378-9111
- Laura HornungOffice ManagerPhone: (972) 378-9111
- Carolyn Johnson-ScottPhone: (469) 726-3052
- Ms. Yana KolmakovaMarketing and Business Development DirectorPhone: (972) 378-9111
- Van ''Trey'' ParhamAttorneyPhone: (972) 378-9111
- Megan Thompson FoosheeAttorneyPhone: (972) 378-9111
On the northbound side of Dallas Parkway in Plano, between W. Park and Chapel Hill.