SUSAN G. KOMEN NORTH TEXAS
- Community Organizations & Services
Susan G. Komen® North Texas is dedicated to combating breast cancer on every front. Up to 75% of the Affiliate?s net income stays in North Texas to fund breast health education, screening, treatment, and patient services for medically underserved men and women of the North Texas service area: Collin, Cooke, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Montague, and Wise counties. The remaining 25% supports the national Komen Research Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs around the world.
In addition to our Community Grants program, Komen North Texas also invests time and resources in breast health related advocacy, educational outreach, and more.
Whom to Contact
- Glynis AndersonEvents Logistics ManagerPhone: (972) 378-4808
- Hannah BeatyMarketing & Communications ManagerPhone: (972) 378-4808
- Mary Frances HooverExecutive DirectorPhone: (972) 372-0156
- Cathreena KangMissions Program ManagerPhone: 972-378-4808 ext 302
- Monika KingOperations ManagerPhone: (972) 378-4808