AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
- Community Organizations & Services
For over 100 years, the American Cancer Society (ACS) has worked relentlessly to save lives and create a world with less cancer. Together with millions of our supporters worldwide, we help people stay well and get well, find cures, and fight back against cancer.
Whom to Contact
- Katherine HookerCommunity Manager of Distinguished EventsPhone: (214) 819-1265
- Kay KammField Director of Government RelationsPhone: (214) 819-1218
- Cody MeyersCommunity Manager, Relay For LifePhone: (214) 819-1225
- Brenda RatcliffPhone: (214) 819-1207