NORTH TEXAS COMMISSION
Established in 1971, the North Texas Commission is a public-private partnership of businesses, cities, counties, chambers of commerce, economic development entities and higher education institutions in the North Texas Region. The North Texas Commission convenes stakeholders, educates and advocates in support of regional priorities that advance the vibrancy of North Texas.
Whom to Contact
- Patrick BropheyManager, Stakeholder Relations & Legislative PlanPhone: (972) 621-0400
- Ms. Dawn MillerDirector of Accounting & Human ResourcesPhone: (972) 621-0400
- Charlene StarkSr Advisor, Strategic & Legislative InitiativesPhone: (972) 621-0400
- Mr. Chris WallacePresident & CEOPhone: (972) 621-0400
- Ms. Kimberly WaltonVP, CommunicationsPhone: (972) 621-0400