UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS*
- Education: Universities & Colleges
The University of Texas at Dallas is a top-tier national research institution that embodies innovation and collaboration. In 2019, UT Dallas will celebrate its 50th year as a public university.
UT Dallas is an innovative institution in the heart of North Texas. UT Dallas has grown since its founding in 1969 to include rigorous academic programs, with cutting-edge curricula serving a variety of undergraduate and graduate student interests. With a student enrollment of nearly 28,000 students, the freshman class has among the highest SAT scores for Texas public universities and the University boasts the state's largest number of incoming National Merit Scholars.
Both Kiplinger’s and Forbes rank UT Dallas among the top colleges in the nation for best value, while Times Higher Education consistently names the University among the best universities in the nation under 50 years of age. U.S. News & World Report ranks seven of its graduate programs in the top 20 in the nation: audiology, online graduate business programs, online MBA program, communication disorders, criminology, information systems and professional MBA.
The University continues its original commitment to providing some of the state's most-lauded science and engineering programs and has also gained prominence for a breadth of educational paths, from criminology to biomedical engineering to arts and technology. A growing institution of extraordinary quality and excellence, UT Dallas continues to change lives and reshape the future.
For more information, visit www.utdallas.edu.
Whom to Contact
- Lucia BarronPhone: (972) 883-2107
- Ron BoseResearch ProfessorPhone: (972) 883-4917
- Olia BosovikAssistant Director, Venture Development CenterPhone: (972) 883-7122
- Lucretia EnsmingerBusiness Relationship ManagerPhone: (972) 883-5946
- Brittany HuberDirector of Development & Alumni RelationsPhone: (972) 883-5936
- Vishwa JoshiPhone: (972) 883-2107
- Rekha ManoharAssistant Director, Alumni Relations & AnnualPhone: (972) 883-2586
- Tamara McFarlenPhone: (972) 883-2107
- Melinda MendozaDirector of Alumni RelationsPhone: (972) 883-2445
- Lauraine O'NeilAssistant Vice President, MarketingPhone: (972) 883-4427
- Mr. Pete PoormanDirector of Corporate RelationsPhone: (972) 883-3592
- Ms. Amanda RockowVice President, Public AffairsPhone: (972) 883-2107
- Ms. Julie RooneyAdministrative Assistant IIIPhone: (972) 883-2106
- Diane Seay McNultySenior Lecturer III, ManagementPhone: (972) 883-4489
- Rebeka StaffordPhone: (972) 883-2107
- Rod WetterskogAssistant Dean, Engineering & Computer SciencePhone: (972) 883-2182