UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS*
- Education: Universities & Colleges
Opened in 1969, UT Dallas has evolved into one of the best research institutions in Texas. With 133 degree programs, we offer an extended variety of interests for students to pursue in a convenient local setting. The university attracts the brightest minds in science, math and engineering and boasts one of the top business schools in the state. An ever-expanding breadth of degree programs and capital improvements to the campus promise to push UT Dallas to the forefront of education excellence.
Ranked as one of the top 100 tuition values in the United States by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance four years in a row, UT Dallas offers high-caliber instruction at a reasonable rate.
For more information, visit www.utdallas.edu.
Whom to Contact
- Ron BoseResearch ProfessorPhone: (972) 883-4917
- Olia BosovikAssistant Director, Venture Development CenterPhone: (972) 883-7122
- Lucretia EnsmingerBusiness Relationship ManagerPhone: (972) 883-5946
- Lisa GarzaDirector, Career ServicesPhone: (972) 883-4349
- Karah HosekDirector of CommunicationsPhone: (972) 883-2107
- Brittany HuberPhone: (972) 883-5936
- Rekha ManoharAssistant Director of Alumni Relations and AnnualPhone: (972) 883-2586
- Angus McCollAsst VP for Corporate RelationsPhone: (972) 883-2326
- Melinda MendozaDirector of Alumni RelationsPhone: (972) 883-2445
- Lauraine O'NeilAssistant Vice President, MarketingPhone: (972) 883-4427
- Peter PoormanDirector of Corporate RelationsPhone: (972) 883-2107
- Amanda RockowVice President, Public AffairsPhone: (972) 883-2107
- Diane Seay McNultySenior Lecturer III, ManagementPhone: (972) 883-4489
- Rod WetterskogAssistant Dean, Engineering & Computer SciencePhone: (972) 883-2182
- Ray WillhoftAssociate Director of MarketingPhone: (972) 883-5890