UNITED WAY OF METROPOLITAN DALLAS
Since 1924, United Way of Metropolitan Dallas has provided resources and infrastructure to nonprofits and charities in the Dallas area. We raise funds, increase effectiveness, and ensure accountability for service providers and programs that focus on long-term, measurable and effective change in our community.
We help non-profits and community leaders collaborate to solve critical problems -- because the only way to make a long-term, measurable impact is by working together to make it happen.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Tina CameronSenior Admin Asst. of CampaignPhone: (214) 978-0055
- Ms. Ashley DavisCorporate Relations Manager, Annual CampaignPhone: (214) 978-0072
- Mr. Wayne HinesSenior Director, Annual CampaignPhone: (214) 978-0000
- Ms. Kriston JacksonDirector, Early Childhood ProgramsPhone: (214) 978-2092
- Ms. Stephanie MaceDirector, Public PolicyPhone: (214) 978-0034
- Nissy NewPhone: (214) 978-0035