THE TURNING POINT (RAPE CRISIS CENTER OF COLLIN COUNTY)
- Community Organizations & Services
Our mission is to provide counseling, education and advocacy for those impacted by sexual violence. Our vision is to deliver the highest quality of comprehensive treatment services for survivors of all forms of sexual violence and to set the standard for prevention education that promotes social change to end bullying, sexual harassment, and sexual violence.
All of our services are free of charge.
In-Person Crisis & Advocacy Services are available on a walk-in basis Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM. Call our Crisis Hotline at 1-800-886-7273 for more information.
24 Hour Crisis Hotline: 1-800-886-7273
Whom to Contact
- Robyn Bowles, RNSANE/SART Program ManagerPhone: (972) 985-0951
- Wendy HannaPhone: (972) 985-0951
- Eunice LiPhone: (972) 985-0951
- Kortney SorrellPhone: (972) 985-0951
We are at the corner of Silverstone Dr. and Custer in Plano. Call for directions.