THE TURNING POINT (RAPE CRISIS CENTER OF COLLIN COUNTY)
- Community Organizations & Services
Our mission is to provide counseling, education and advocacy for those impacted by sexual violence. Our vision is to deliver the highest quality of comprehensive treatment services for survivors of all forms of sexual violence.
All of our services are free of charge.
- 24 Hour Crisis Hotline 800-886-7273
- Counseling to survivors of recent/past sexual violence
- Community Prevention Education
- Advocacy & Forensic Exams
- SANE/SART Programs (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners & Sexual Assault Response Team))
Whom to Contact
- Liz EnnisCommunity Outreach CoordinatorPhone: (972) 985-0951
We are at the corner of Silverstone Dr. and Custer, in Plano Call for directions