THE SHOPS AT WILLOW BEND
- Shopping Centers
The Shops at Willow Bend is located in the bull's eye of one of the nation's most affluent and fastest growing suburban markets.
The Shops at Willow Bend offers North Dallas customers a unique blend of Texas-style ambience and world-class shopping. The center is anchored by Dillard's, Macy's and Neiman Marcus. With stores like Coach, H&M, G by Guess, Banana Republic, American Eagle, Swarovski and Sephora everything you need is around the bend, The Shops at Willow Bend. Plus, Restoration Hardware, Z Gallerie, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams and Crate&Barrel make The Shops at Willow Bend the premier destination for stylish home decor.
The inspiration for The Shops at Willow Bend comes from the turn of the 20th century architecture and interior design's movement to prairie-style. You can see it in the lush landscaping, soft lighting, rich wood, masonry, and etched glass. You can feel it in the cascading fountains, the spacious parking garages, the openness of the walkways, and the comfortable and convenient seating.
One thing is certain: The Shops at Willow Bend is a shopping experience the way you would create it.
- Anchored by Crate&Barrel, Dillard's, Macy's and Neiman Marcus
- Premier destination for home décor: Restoration Hardware, Z Gallerie, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams and Crate&Barrel
- Concierge Center offers mall gift cards, complimentary strollers, wheelchairs and electric wheelchairs
- FREE WiFi is available throughout The Shops at Willow Bend!
- Plano Playground is a childrens play area on the lower level near Crate&Barrel.
Whom to Contact
- Lanne BennettSr. Director, LeasingPhone: (972) 202-7115
- Maresa KurtzMarketing CoordinatorPhone: (972) 202-7115
- Amy MedfordMarketing & Sponsorship DirectorPhone: (972) 202-4903
- Bryan SiragusaDirector, Restaurant LeasingPhone: (972) 202-7115
The Shops at Willow Bend is located along the Dallas North Tollway and exiting Park Blvd. Our south mall entrances are located off Park Blvd. and north mall entrances are off Chapel Hill Road.