- Education: Universities & Colleges
A Nationally ranked private University located in the heart of Dallas and just a short drive from Plano. With satellite campuses located in Plano and Taos.
SMU’s nearly 12,000 diverse, high-achieving students come from all 50 states and 90 countries to take advantage of the University’s small classes, hands-on research opportunities, leadership development, community service, international study and innovative programs. The University offers a strong foundation in the humanities and sciences and undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs through seven schools.
The University’s entrepreneurial spirit lives in people from every academic discipline who see opportunities to create something new in the world – and work hard to bring their innovations to life. Offering our newest fully ONLINE Masters program in Cybersecurity.
Offering our Corporate partners custom programming in programs like Cloud Integration, Data Mining and AI, IP security, Project Management both in person and online through our SMU Professional and Online.
Also, helping businesses to grow through our offerings of graduate degree programs and certificate programs in Business (MBA)
from our Cox School of Business. Our MBA program now offered in an ONLINE format as well.
In addition, at our Plano campus, programs in Counseling, Dispute Resolution, Education, and Digital Game Development (The Guildhall @ SMU),
Whom to Contact
- Melvin AlvarengaSMU Professional and Online AdmissionsPhone: (214) 768-1186
- Briana BakerAssociate DirectorPhone: 214-768-1759
- Gary BrubakerDirector SMU GuildhallPhone: (972) 473-3401
- Anne Cadigan DunlapAssociate Director, PMBAPhone: (214) 768-6227
- Dr. Crystal ClaytonExecutive Director, Hegi Family Career Development CenterPhone: (214) 768-4220
- Mr. Robert HurstVeterans Assistance & Outreach CoordinatorPhone: (972) 473-3467
- Ms. Jill JonesCoordinator, Career Management CentersPhone: (214) 768-6227
- Ms. Jillian MeltonDirector, Professional MBA AdmissionsPhone: (214) 768-4648
- Sheri MooreProgram Mgr & Business Development COX Executive Edu
- Ashley PittsExecutive DirectorPhone: 214-768-4988
- Ana RodriguezDirectorPhone: 214-768-8232
- Dr. Kimberly RutiglianoDirector of Operations for SMU CAPE, Director of MSDSPhone: (214) 768-1022
- Klyne SmithPhone: 9724733469
- Ms. Terry TeagueCorporate Programs SMU Professional and OnlinePhone: (972) 473-3401
- Patti TenenbaumAsst. Dir. Program Operations COX Executive EducationPhone: (214) 768-3329
- Ms. Lea WorthNew Program Development CAPEPhone: (214) 768-1101
Please cut and paste to your browsers address box: https://www.smu.edu/AboutSMU/Maps/Directions