RANDOLPH BROOKS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION*
- Banks & Credit Unions
RBFCU (Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union) is a financial cooperative with more than $5 billion in assets and more than 45 branches in Texas. With a mission to improve our members' economic well-being and quality of life, RBFCU helps Texans save time, save money and earn money.
RBFCU provides high-value products and services, including money-saving auto loans, business lending options, affordable home financing and refinancing, and Really Free Checking accounts with 10 cents cash back on every debit card purchase. Last year alone, RBFCU gave back more than $8 million in rewards to members simply for using their debit cards.
To learn more about the free benefits available with RBFCU membership, contact us today or visit rbfcu.org. Federally Insured by NCUA.
Whom to Contact
- Brittinni BaileyPlano Branch Manager/AVPPhone: 800-580-3300 ext. 3101
- Tiffany CurrieBranch Support Manager, Dallas MSAPhone: 800-580-3300 xt 1295
- Ms. Dana DavidsonPhone: (469) 571-4637
- Jenifer FlorenceBusiness DevelopmentPhone: (469) 975-2748
- Hayley GallowayPhone: (469) 571-4637
- Mark MatthewsAVP, Business Development & Community Relations
- Rafael RodriguezBusiness Development RepresentativePhone: (469) 571-4637
- Jesse SanchezBusiness Development OfficerPhone: 1-469-500-5363
- Adam WinklerTeller ManagerPhone: (469) 571-4637
- Mr. Jeffrey YoungBranch ManagerPhone: 1-800-580-3300, ext. 33101