PLANO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Since its inception by a group of local business leaders in 1946, the Plano Chamber of Commerce has worked tirelessly to promote local economic growth, foster business-friendly public policies, and serve our members through exceptional programs, benefits and services. It is our mission to maximize business development and economic growth of the community through advocacy, education, innovation, and collaboration.
We are the voice of the business community in Plano. We work with local government agencies to influence a positive business climate, participate in initiatives to improve education and the community, present professional enrichment programs, and provide our members with cost-conscious ways to run their businesses. As a proponent of North Texas business development, the Plano Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to encouraging the sustained growth of each of its members.
- Membership organization with mission to support businesses in Plano and surrounding area.
- Relocation assistance - maps, business directories, resource guide.
- Weekly and monthly networking opportunities to connect with future clients and customers.
- Educational opportunities to increase knowledge base.
NewsRelease Date: April 23, 2019Release Date: March 13, 2019Release Date: March 04, 2019Release Date: February 26, 2019Release Date: January 01, 2019Release Date: November 28, 2018
Whom to Contact
- Juliana GaonaPrograms & Events CoordinatorPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Ms. Katie GimenezDirector of Marketing & CommunicationsPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 224
- Shannon KmakLeadership Plano Program DirectorPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Kathy MarcumMembership Development ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Kelle MarsalisPresident/CEOPhone: (972) 424-7547 ext. 234
- Mr. Ryan MinterPrograms ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 229
- Leadership PlanoPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Cassie RamEducation & Volunteer ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 212
- Ms. Jennifer RuhmanFinance DirectorPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 232
- Ms. Megan SielingSpecial Projects ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Ms. Judy WebsterMember Services & Business Center CoordinatorPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 200
- Ms. Christine WunderlichMembership Engagement ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 228
Located on the SE corner of Municipal and 15th in Downtown Plano.