PLANO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Since its inception by a group of local business leaders in 1946, the Plano Chamber of Commerce has worked tirelessly to promote local economic growth, foster business-friendly public policies, and serve our members through exceptional programs, benefits and services. It is our mission to maximize business development and economic growth of the community through advocacy, education, innovation, and collaboration.
We are the voice of the business community in Plano. We work with local government agencies to influence a positive business climate, participate in initiatives to improve education and the community, present professional enrichment programs, and provide our members with cost-conscious ways to run their businesses. As a proponent of North Texas business development, the Plano Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to encouraging the sustained growth of each of its members.
- Membership organization with mission to support businesses in Plano and surrounding area.
- Relocation assistance - maps, business directories, resource guide.
- Weekly and monthly networking opportunities to connect with future clients and customers.
- Educational opportunities to increase knowledge base.
NewsRelease Date: May 15, 2017Release Date: March 27, 2017Release Date: March 01, 2017Release Date: February 03, 2017Release Date: December 19, 2016Release Date: November 23, 2016Release Date: November 04, 2016Release Date: October 17, 2016BEST OF PLANO AWARDS 2016 Local Honorees Included Harvey Fishero, Sara Egelston Akers, and Rusty GenRelease Date: October 07, 2016Release Date: September 22, 2016Release Date: September 21, 2016Release Date: September 14, 2016Release Date: September 07, 2016Release Date: August 23, 2016Release Date: August 09, 2016Release Date: June 27, 2016Release Date: June 20, 2016Release Date: June 17, 2016Release Date: April 14, 2016Release Date: March 23, 2016Release Date: March 23, 2016Release Date: February 01, 2016Release Date: December 01, 2015Release Date: November 25, 2015Release Date: October 15, 2015Release Date: October 13, 2015Release Date: September 08, 2015Release Date: August 25, 2015Release Date: August 18, 2015Release Date: August 13, 2015Release Date: March 12, 2015
JobsMember Services & Business Center CoordinatorCategory: Administrative, Support & ClericalThe Plano Chamber of Commerce is hiring a dynamic team member to serve as our Member Services & Business Center Coordinator. The Plano Chamber is a 5-Star Accredited Chamber with a 70 year history of serving the business community. We are looking for a proven leader to join our growing team.
This individual should be detail-oriented and able ...read more
ContactJamee JollyPhone:(972) 424-7547Fax:(972) 422-5182
Whom to Contact
- Tracy BartholomewDirector of Membership DevelopmentPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 226
- Katie GimenezDirector of Programs and CommunicationsPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 224
- Carole GreisdorfLeadership Plano Program DirectorPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Jamee JollyPresident/ CEOPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Ryan MinterProgram ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 229
- Jodi MullerMember Services CoordinatorPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 200
- Catherine RiggleCommunications & Research CoordinatorPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 231
- Jennifer RuhmanFinance DirectorPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 232
- Megan SielingSpecial Projects ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Christine SoileauMembership Engagement ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 228
Located on the SE corner of Municipal and 15th in Downtown Plano.