PLANO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Since its inception by a group of local business leaders in 1946, the Plano Chamber of Commerce has worked tirelessly to promote local economic growth, foster business-friendly public policies, and serve our members through exceptional programs, benefits and services. It is our mission to maximize business development and economic growth of the community through advocacy, education, innovation, and collaboration.
We are the voice of the business community in Plano. We work with local government agencies to influence a positive business climate, participate in initiatives to improve education and the community, present professional enrichment programs, and provide our members with cost-conscious ways to run their businesses. As a proponent of North Texas business development, the Plano Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to encouraging the sustained growth of each of its members.
- Membership organization with mission to support businesses in Plano and surrounding area.
- Relocation assistance - maps, business directories, resource guide.
- Weekly and monthly networking opportunities to connect with future clients and customers.
- Educational opportunities to increase knowledge base.
NewsRelease Date: July 31, 2018Release Date: July 27, 2018Release Date: July 26, 2018Release Date: June 20, 2018Release Date: February 01, 2018Release Date: December 14, 2017Release Date: March 12, 2015
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Tracy BartholomewDirector of Membership & Volunteer DevelopmentPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 226
- Ms. Katie GimenezDirector of Marketing & CommunicationsPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 224
- Ms. Kara GoodsonMembership Development ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 212
- Mrs. Carole GreisdorfLeadership Plano Program DirectorPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Ms. Jamee L. Jolly, CAEPresident/ CEOPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Mr. Ryan MinterPrograms ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 229
- Ms. Ariel O'BrienDirector of ProgramsPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 234
- Leadership PlanoPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Mrs. Catherine RigglePrograms ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 231
- Ms. Jennifer RuhmanFinance DirectorPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 232
- Ms. Megan SielingSpecial Projects ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Ms. Judy WebsterMember Services & Business Center CoordinatorPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 200
- Ms. Christine WunderlichMembership Engagement ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 228
Located on the SE corner of Municipal and 15th in Downtown Plano.