PLANO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Since its inception by a group of local business leaders in 1946, the Plano Chamber of Commerce has worked tirelessly to promote local economic growth, foster business-friendly public policies, and serve our members through exceptional programs, benefits and services. It is our mission to maximize business development and economic growth of the community through advocacy, education, innovation, and collaboration.
We are the voice of the business community in Plano. We work with local government agencies to influence a positive business climate, participate in initiatives to improve education and the community, present professional enrichment programs, and provide our members with cost-conscious ways to run their businesses. As a proponent of North Texas business development, the Plano Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to encouraging the sustained growth of each of its members.
- Membership organization with mission to support businesses in Plano and surrounding area.
- Relocation assistance - maps, business directories, resource guide.
- Weekly and monthly networking opportunities to connect with future clients and customers.
- Educational opportunities to increase knowledge base.
NewsRelease Date: January 01, 2019Release Date: November 28, 2018Release Date: September 14, 2018Release Date: July 31, 2018Release Date: July 27, 2018Release Date: July 26, 2018Release Date: June 20, 2018Release Date: February 01, 2018
JobsEducation & Volunteer ManagerCategory: Non-Profit and Social ServicesThe Plano Chamber of Commerce is now accepting resumes forEducation & Volunteer Managerfull-time position with our Programs Team for immediate hire Come join the dynamic team at the Plano Chamber of Commerce, the 2018 Chamber of the Year Award winner! The Education & Volunteer Manager for the 5-Star Accredited Plano Chamber of Commerce is focused on implementation and management of key programs ...read more
ContactPhone:(972) 424-7547Fax:(972) 422-5182Membership Development ManagerCategory: SalesThe Plano Chamber of Commerce is now accepting resumes forMembership Development Managerfull-time sales position with benefits for immediate hire Come join the dynamic team at the Plano Chamber of Commerce, the 2018 Chamber of the Year Award winner! The Membership Development Manager for the 5-Star Accredited Plano Chamber of Commerce is focused on the recruitment of new members to the ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Tracy BartholomewDirector of Membership & Volunteer DevelopmentPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 226
- Ms. Katie GimenezDirector of Marketing & CommunicationsPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 224
- Ms. Jamee L. Jolly, CAEPresident/ CEOPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Mr. Ryan MinterPrograms ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 229
- Ms. Ariel O'BrienDirector of ProgramsPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 234
- Leadership PlanoPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Mrs. Catherine RigglePrograms ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 231
- Ms. Jennifer RuhmanFinance DirectorPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 232
- Ms. Megan SielingSpecial Projects ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547
- Ms. Judy WebsterMember Services & Business Center CoordinatorPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 200
- Ms. Christine WunderlichMembership Engagement ManagerPhone: (972) 424-7547, ext. 228
Located on the SE corner of Municipal and 15th in Downtown Plano.