HOPE'S DOOR NEW BEGINNING CENTER
- Community Organizations & Services
The mission of Hope's Door is to offer intervention and prevention services to individuals and families affected by domestic violence and to provide education programs that enhance the community's capacity to respond.
Hope's Door is an organization in Collin County specializing in comprehensive intervention and prevention services for all members of a family affected by domestic violence - from victim to abuser. Hope's Door was established in 1986 as a crisis hotline. Clients were housed in local hotels until the opening of a 21-bed emergency shelter in 1989. Since then, services have expanded to include transitional housing, counseling for adults and children, legal advocacy and services for abusers.
Whom to Contact
- Jim MalatichCEOPhone: (972) 422-2911
- Melanie O'BrienMarketing & Community Relations ManagerPhone: (972) 422-2911
- Adela PlasekDirector of Community EngagementPhone: (972) 422-2911 x201
- Beth RobinsonDevelopment DirectorPhone: (972) 422-2911