HEALTH SERVICES OF NORTH TEXAS
- Healthcare Providers
The Mission: Improving the quality of life for all North Texans through medical care, support services and advocacy.
Health Services of North Texas, Inc. (HSNT) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing excellent Medical Care, Behavioral Health and Counseling, Infectious Disease Case Management, Nutrition and Wellness, as well as a pediatric programs to North Texans.
At Health Services of North Texas, including Wylie Children's Medical Clinic, our staff is committed to providing compassionate service using an approach that provides the highest level of care, while giving our patients the tools they need to take charge of their health. HSNT is a responsive organization with a long history of providing for the changing needs of our communities. All are provided quality care regardless of their ability to pay.
Whom to Contact
- Larry BisnoDirector of Strategic InitiativesPhone: (940) 381-1501 x 533002
- Ms. Teri JohnsonDirector of Marketing and CommunitcationsPhone: (940) 381-1501
- Kelsey MooreExecutive Assistant to Doreen Rue, CEOPhone: (800) 974-2437 ext. 533001
- Doreen RueChief Executive OfficerPhone: (940) 381-1501 x3001
- Jamie TaylorGrants Manager