Frito-Lay North America is the $16 billion convenient foods business unit of PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, N.Y. Frito-Lay North America (FLNA) makes some of the most-popular and high-quality snacks in the United States and Canada including Lay’s and Ruffles potato chips, Doritos tortilla chips, Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks, Tostitos tortilla chips and branded dips, Santitas tortilla chips, Sun Chips multigrain chips and Fritos corn chips. In addition, FLNA, through a joint venture with Strauss Group makes, markets, distributes and sells Sabra refrigerated dips and spreads.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. ''Winning with Purpose'' reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Rebecca AcunaDirector of Government AffairsPhone: (972) 334-3936
- Kevin ButlerFLNA Supply Chain Associate Analyst
- Ms. Joan CeteraVice President, CommunicationsPhone: (972) 334-7000
- Janet HoppeExecutive Assistant, CommunicationsPhone: (972) 334-4766
- Mr. Michael HoytSenior ManagerPhone: (214) 235-3238
- Anne WhitemanFunctional Analyst for Master Data Management Vendor Systems