At Frito-Lay, delighting our consumers is job No. 1. To us, that means putting consumers first in every decision we make – from the quality and care that goes into making our snacks to the ways in which we give back to the community and care for our environment. Our associates take pride in their jobs because our consumers deserve nothing less.
Frito-Lay North America is the $15 billion convenient foods division of PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, NY. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Rebecca AcunaDirector of Government AffairsPhone: (972) 334-3936
- Ricardo BarrientosDirector Supplier Diversity/Global ProcurementPhone: (972) 334-7000
- Kevin ButlerQTG & FLNA Customer Data Assistant Analyst
- Janet HoppeExecutive Assistant, CommunicationsPhone: (972) 334-4766
- Christopher KuechenmeisterVP, CommunicationsPhone: (972) 334-2044
- Anne WhitemanFunctional Analyst for Master Data Management Vendor Systems