COMMUNITY IMPACT NEWSPAPER*
Community Impact Newspaper is Texas' fastest-growing news organization and the most widely distributed news source for relevant and useful information at the community level. Since its launch in 2005, Community Impact Newspaper has restructured an antiquated model - the community newspaper - and turned it into an essential tool by providing readers with useful, informative news.
Owners John and Jennifer Garrett launched the first edition of Community Impact Newspaper with three full-time employees covering Round Rock and Pflugerville. The company now has more than 170 employees with coverage in more than 25 cities and communities with 24 hyper-local newspapers in Texas.
With a total mailed circulation now over 1.9 million, more residents receive a Community Impact Newspaper than any other publication in Texas.
- 2015 Rookie of the Year - Plano Chamber of Commerce
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Rebecca AndersonGeneral ManagerPhone: (214) 618-9001
- Dominic CarterAccount Executive-PlanoPhone: (214) 618-9001
- Barbara DelkPhone: (334) 398-0318
- Breanna FloresDesignerPhone: (214) 618-9001
- Jim ForzanoSales Account ExecutivePhone: (214) 618-9001
- Daniel HoustonEditorPhone: (214) 618-9001
- Leanne LibbyGeneral ManagerPhone: (214) 618-9035
- Brian ParduePhone: (214) 500-8802
- Cassidy RitterSenior ReporterPhone: (214) 618-9001