CHILDREN'S MEDICAL CENTER PLANO*
- Medical & Health Care Facilities
Children’s Medical Center Plano extends the world-class service of our system to the growing number of families in North Texas. The campus sits on a 155-acre site with green space preserved to provide an environment of healing and tranquility for patients and families. The medical staff includes specialists from UT Southwestern and community-based physicians, who together provide a vast base of talent and knowledge.
Children’s Medical Center Plano is designated a Magnet facility with our nurses ranking among the top 8% in the country. As a full-service pediatric hospital with 24/7 emergency room and more than 30 specialties, Children’s Medical Center Plano is around the corner –and ready to help.
The inpatient portion of Children's Medical Center Plano features 72 beds, eight state-of-the-art operating rooms, 24/7 emergency services, and full-service laboratory, pharmacy and imaging services. Children’s Medical Center Plano was designed with patients and families in mind, down to the sparkle in the floor and the large kinetic sculpture hanging in our main atrium.
Patient rooms, family rooms and waiting areas all include large windows that allow for a view of the outside and for natural light to spill through the halls. The campus also features a robust family resource library, where patients and families have access to consumer health information, children's literature plus leisure and research material. In addition, we offer highly trained child life specialists to help with any other needs, designated playrooms, translation services, pastoral care, and guest services.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Joshua BourgeoisSenior Director of NursingPhone: (469) 303-7000
- Ms. Caroline BuescherSenior Marketing SpecialistPhone: (214) 456-5310
- Ms. Audra CozartDevelopment Officer, Corporate PartnershipsPhone: (214) 456-8375
- Mrs. Kristen Downey-JenningsExecutive AssistantPhone: (469) 303-6248
- Ms. Amanda GibbsDirector, Campus DevelopmentPhone: (469) 303-7000
- Ms. Denise Mendez GomezProgram Manager of Strategic PartnershipsPhone: (214) 456-2675
- Mr. Michael R. HerringtonExecutive Assistant, Government RelationsPhone: (214) 456-5317
- Mr. Matt MooreVice President, Government Relations & Public PolicyPhone: (214) 456-1971
- Ms. Laran O'NeillChief Advancement OfficerPhone: (214) 456-8364
- Ms. Cristal RetanaManager, Community & Government RelationsPhone: (214) 456-5390
- Ms. Carol SchauerVice President, DevelopmentPhone: (469) 303-8360
- Ms. Kelli ScottChief Diversity OfficerPhone: (469) 303-7000
- Mr. Michael WigginsSenior Vice President, AdministratorPhone: (469) 303-7000