CHILDREN'S MEDICAL CENTER PLANO*
- Medical & Health Care Facilities
Children’s Medical Center Plano extends the world-class service of our system to the growing number of families in North Texas. The campus sits on a 155-acre site with green space preserved to provide an environment of healing and tranquility for patients and families. The medical staff includes specialists from UT Southwestern and community-based physicians, who together provide a vast base of talent and knowledge.
Children’s Medical Center Plano is designated a Magnet facility with our nurses ranking among the top 8% in the country. As a full-service pediatric hospital with 24/7 emergency room and more than 30 specialties, Children’s Medical Center Plano is around the corner –and ready to help.
The inpatient portion of Children's Medical Center Plano features 72 beds, eight state-of-the-art operating rooms, 24/7 emergency services, and full-service laboratory, pharmacy and imaging services. Children’s Medical Center Plano was designed with patients and families in mind, down to the sparkle in the floor and the large kinetic sculpture hanging in our main atrium.
Patient rooms, family rooms and waiting areas all include large windows that allow for a view of the outside and for natural light to spill through the halls. The campus also features a robust family resource library, where patients and families have access to consumer health information, children's literature plus leisure and research material. In addition, we offer highly trained child life specialists to help with any other needs, designated playrooms, translation services, pastoral care, and guest services.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Farhana AbdullahDirector, Office of the CEOPhone: (214) 456-0198
- Ms. Hanna BeyerGovernment Relations SpecialistPhone: (214) 456-5035
- Mr. Joshua BourgeoisSenior Director of NursingPhone: (469) 303-7000
- Tina BowersDirector, Diversity, Inclusion & Workforce DevelopPhone: (214) 456-4269
- Ms. Audra CozartDevelopment Officer, Corporate PartnershipsPhone: (214) 456-8375
- Ms. Laurie CrucigerSenior Foundation Giving AssistantPhone: (214) 456-8322
- Angela FisherDirector, Strategy and Business DevelopmentPhone: (214) 456-4333
- Chad Gilliland, ATC, MSMSenior DirectorPhone: (469) 303-3901
- Ms. Denise Mendez GomezProgram Manager of Strategic PartnershipsPhone: (214) 456-2675
- Ms. Michelle GrossSenior Development OfficerPhone: (214) 456-8360
- Ms. Holly HassmannVice President, External RelationshipsPhone: (214) 456-8367
- Mr. Colten HendrikDevelopment Office Corporate PartnershipsPhone: (469) 303-7000
- Mr. Michael R. HerringtonExecutive Assistant, Government RelationsPhone: (214) 456-5317
- Mr. Donny KalluvilayilSenior Director, OperationsPhone: (469) 303-7000
- Ms. Eliza MartinezExecutive AssistantPhone: (469) 303-0152
- Mr. Matt MooreVice President, Government Relations & Public PolicyPhone: (214) 456-1971
- Ms. Paulette MulrySenior Director, Annual Giving & Corporate PartnershipsPhone: (214) 564-3946
- Ms. Laran O'NeillChief Advancement OfficerPhone: (214) 456-8364
- Mr. Jeremiah RadandtExecutive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Ms. Cristal RetanaManager, Community & Government RelationsPhone: (972) 946-6694
- Ms. Catherine RiggleProgram Manager, Government & Community RelationsCell Phone: (214) 288-5684
- Ms. Kendall RowdenAssociate Development Officer, Children’s Miracle NetworkPhone: (469) 616-9392
- Ms. Vanessa U. WallsExecutive Vice President, Northern MarketPhone: (469) 303-0079