CHILDREN'S ADVOCACY CENTER OF COLLIN COUNTY
- Community Organizations & Services
The Children's Advocacy Center of Collin County provides safety, healing and justice to children victimized by abuse or neglect. Working collaboratively with law enforcement and Child Protective Services, the Children's Advocacy Center brings all services to abused children under one roof to minimize additional trauma to vulnerable children. Abused and neglected children in our community may be served at the Children's Advocacy Center for as long as they need help to heal. Because every child deserves the chance to become a thriving adult, there are no waiting lists and our services are offered free of charge.
Whom to Contact
- Melanie CarrollVice President of DevelopmentPhone: (972) 633-6601
- Matthew FarrowPhone: (972) 633-6601
- Lynne McLeanChief Executive OfficerPhone: (972) 633-6601
- Janetta MichaelsSenior VP of OperationsPhone: (972) 516-0814
- Katy SeitzlerCommunity Relations ManagerPhone: (972) 633-6752
From US 75 Northbound at George Bush, exit Park Blvd and go east approximately four miles. The Children's Advocacy Center is located at 2205 Los Rios Blvd., southwest corner of Park and Los Rios.