NORTH TEXAS COMMISSION
Established in 1971, the North Texas Commission is a public-private partnership of businesses, cities, counties, chambers of commerce, economic development entities and higher education institutions in the North Texas Region. The North Texas Commission convenes stakeholders, educates and advocates in support of regional priorities that advance the vibrancy of North Texas.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Holli DaviesVP, AdvocacyPhone: (972) 621-0400
- Ms. Dawn MillerDirector of Accounting & Human ResourcesPhone: (972) 621-0400
- Mr. Chris WallacePresident & CEOPhone: (972) 621-0400
- Ms. Kim WaltonVP, CommunicationsPhone: (972) 621-0400
- Amber ZuckermanVP Development & Community RelationsPhone: (972) 621-0400