Name: Photography Camp
Date: July 16, 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Ages 8 and up
- Only requirement students need to bring is any camera more sophisticated than a phone camera.
- Each day will begin with classroom instruction followed by field experience around Downtown Plano
- At the end of camp, campers will have an extensive understanding of camera basics, lighting, angles and will discover their natural eye for photography
- Some will find they connect better to nature, others animals, portrait photography will be the passion of some children, while others will prefer food photography or abstract images.
- Photography by Misty’s desire is that the campers will be able to teach their parents a thing or two about the art of photography.
- Camp fees $625/child will include snacks, a field notebook for future reference as well as a museum-quality gallery wrap.
- We will also have a public gallery showing at Pipe and Palette, where campers will talk to attendees about their work.
- For an additional fee, parents may purchase a second gallery wrap to be sold at Pipe and Palette during and possibly after the show.