Cracking the Networking CODE serves up “networking advice with wisdom, humor and concise guidance.“ — The Dallas Morning News
Foreword by Jay Conrad Levinson, the Father of Guerrilla Marketing
“You can’t achieve your best without learning the all-important art of connecting. Let this lively guide inspire you to reach out to others.” — Ken Blanchard, Coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and Customer Mania!
“Perhaps the most powerful way to leverage and multiply your talent and ability is by expanding your personal and business network. This book shows you how.” — Brian Tracy. Legendary Sales Trainer & Author
“Dean Lindsay’s easy-to-read Cracking the Networking CODE is filled with fresh insights and practical tips on how to build meaningful, win-win relationships for your business and your life.” — Gary Keller, Best-selling author of The Millionaire Real Estate Agent
Possible CODE Networking Topics being discussed in session:
– The Top Ten Benefits of Networking
– 37 Questions for Defining a Powerful Networking Plan
– The Way Around the “Do Not Call” List
– 16 Examples of Proven Places to Network
– 16 Tips for Running a Successful Trade Show Booth
– 9 Strategies for Opening Face-to-Face Relationships
– 6 Often Overlooked Networking Strategies
– 20 Quick Tips for Delivering Solid First Impressions
– 10 Ideas for Creating a Series of Positive Impressions
– Insight on Business Cards and Note-taking
– Be a Success in Your Own Eyes
– Conquer the FEAR of Networking
– Harness the Power in Numbers
– Gain Confidence Talking to Strangers
– Ask Progress-Focused Questions
– Listen As If Your Lifestyle Depended on It.
– Design Your Rise & Shine (30-Second Commercial)
Cracking the Networking CODE is “Recommended Reading” by the United Professional Sales Association and Profit magazine.
“This is a book that everyone will wish they read 20 years ago. What a tremendous asset it would be if we could only memorize all of the quality pointers in this book.”
— Frank Bracken, former President & COO
Haggar Clothing Co.
“Dean Lindsay is a master of progress, and in this book will show you how to be the same. He’ll take you by the hand – a pleasurable experience, because the man is an awesome writer – and lead you into the land of networking nirvana.”
— Jay Conrad Levinson,
Father of the Guerrilla Marketing Movement