ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL OF RICHARDSON, LLC
Encompass Health is dedicated to guiding each patient through recovery and are committed to changing their life for the better. We are focused on two things: the progress our patients make and the outcomes they achieve. This is evidenced by our industry-leading performance scores.
We want you to get better, and to make that happen, we need to know where you began. Upon arrival at one of our hospitals, we will measure how much help you need to perform basic skills – this is called your Functional Outcome Measures. Your rehabilitation team will review these with you, set challenging but attainable goals, and design a treatment plan to help you meet your specific goals. Before you leave the hospital, we will rescore your Functional Outcome Measures assessment to see how much you’ve improved, determine how well you have met your goals, and provide you the materials and training you need to continue your progress after you leave the hospital.
We have Joint Commission Accreditation and have earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Disease-Specific Care Certification in stroke rehabilitation.
We know that every patient is different, which is why we begin each patient’s rehabilitation journey by developing a treatment plan tailored to their needs.
Each treatment plan is based on personalized goals and includes intensive therapy at least three hours a day, five days per week, a dedicated team of staff and clinicians, physician-supervised care and, most importantly -- results.
- We have Joint Commission Accreditation and have earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Disease-Specifi
- 50 bed facility convienently located at 3351 Waterview Parkway in Richardson, TX 75080
- Inpatient Rehab Therapy provided 3 hours per day/ 15 hours per week including Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- We offer rehab for patients with Strokes, Brain Injuries, Amputations, Parkinson's Disease, Spinal Cord Injuries
- We also treat multiple traumas, wound care, hip fractures, joint replacements & pulmonary
- Phone: (972) 398-5856