Senior Group Sales Associate
Senior Group Sales Associate, Full-Time, Plano, TX
This position is responsible for contacting group representatives and selling them on bringing their organization to The Crayola Experience for their outing. Additionally, this position is responsible for managing, selling and promoting major group activity for Crayola Experience, including all groups with membership exceeding 10,000 persons. Further, this position will be expected to be an effective support resource for other sales personnel in the absence of the Assistant Manager of Group Sales.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves annual sales goals and objectives.
- Contacts and coordinates group activities for groups with membership of 10,000 persons or more
- Contacts local hotels and motels, companies, schools, churches and organizations to establish specific day and consignment programs for the group members.
- Meets with potential group accounts (offsite) and delivers sales presentations and negotiates group sales rates.
- Develops sales materials as needed to supplement company provided materials. Works with the Consumer Activation, Education Marketing and Sales Teams, to communicate client needs and secure resources required to support CE group activity plans.
- Collaborates with the Store, Guest Services and Experience Teams to execute special promotional events and programming (such as birthdays, summer camps, school trips, etc.)
- Executes sales analytics to provide insight for business decisions
- A minimum of two years’ experience with outside or group sales required.
- Experience in visitor services preferred.
- Required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation (properly insured and registered vehicle) for travel to potential customer sites
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to appropriate guest service, admission and programming procedures and policies.
- PC proficient to input group reservation information into the scheduling software database.
- Experience with CRM software required.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Effective oral and written communications skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple functions and multitask.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move over 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Kid Inspired Culture
- Free Admission to Crayola Experience for Employees
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Annual Bonus Potential for all Full-Time Employees
- Company Matched 401k & Employee Value Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for Eligible Employees
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Generous Product Discounts Onsite & Online
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and services – automotive, electronics, fitness, travel and entertainment
Diversity & Inclusion at Crayola
We will cultivate diversity and create a culture of inclusion for our collective brands – one that grows through sustained action, demonstrates care for every life experience, inspires new products and content, and builds a sense of belonging in which every employee is able to be their very best. Learn more about Crayola’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy: https://www.crayola.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.aspx
Green is our favorite color!
Crayola cares about the environment and responsibly makes the products you love. Learn more about Crayola’s creative solutions for greener tomorrows: https://www.crayola.com/about-us/sustainability.aspx
We offer competitive salary, outstanding benefits and the potential for advancement through the use of creative abilities. No phone calls please.
Search Firm Representatives - Please Read Carefully:
Crayola LLC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crayola LLC via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at Crayola LLC in any form without valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Crayola LLC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crayola LLC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Crayola LLC, and we value the partnerships we have built with our vendors. For this reason, Crayola LLC has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Please note that even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by Human Resources at Crayola LLC in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply Here: https://www.crayolaexperience.com/plano/about-us/employment