Plano Chamber Releases 2017 Annual Report
February 01, 2018
PLANO CHAMBER RELEASES 2017 ANNUAL REPORT
Plano, Texas - February 1, 2018 - The Plano Chamber invites you to join us in a look back on another outstanding year of service to our local business community with our 2017 Annual Report.
This document highlights the Plano Chamber's accomplishments over the past year and includes:
- A letter from our President/CEO, Jamee Jolly
- Membership overview and financial snapshot
- Overview of the Chamber's 2017 advocacy efforts
- Recognition of Plano Chamber leadership and award recipients
- Our first Inspire Investor Spotlight, featuring profiles of our Inspire level investors
- An interview with Wendi Costlow of LegacyTexas, on the LegacyTexas Business Center
- A look back on networking opportunities and major events
- Updates on Plano Chamber programs, including Women's Division, Young Professionals of Plano, Leadership Plano, and more
CLICK HERE to view the 2017 Annual Report.
About the Plano Chamber of Commerce: Established in 1946, the Plano Chamber represents over 1,200 businesses and community organizations in Plano and the surrounding area. The Plano Chamber of Commerce is committed to maximizing business development and economic growth of the community through advocacy, education, innovation, and collaboration.
Jamee Jolly, President/ CEO
email@example.com, (972) 424-7547