THE HEART HOSPITAL BAYLOR PLANO*
- Medical & Health Care Facilities
The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano is ranked fifth in the nation for heart valve surgery and the sixth largest cardiac surgery center in the United States* today. Consumers can find information about the hospital’s high quality standards through websites such as Hospital Compare. The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano opened in January 2007 with 86 physician partners and now has 135 physician partners. (*Source: MedAssets Performance Management Solutions, Inc.)
3 for 3 – The Society of Thoracic Surgeons’ (STS) prestigious three-star rating – the highest rating possible – was awarded for quality in all three categories1 the STS analyzes. This recognition places The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano in the top one percent of the 1,000 heart surgery programs nationwide measured by the STS, a world leader in promoting the best outcomes in heart surgery.
1 of 34 – One of only 34 hospitals in Texas to earn re-designation as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC), an affiliate of the American Nurses Association, awarded to hospitals that satisfy a set of criteria designed to measure the strength and quality of their nursing.
1 out of every 4 – The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano has the number 1 heart surgery program, performing one out of every four heart surgeries done by the 38 programs in the DFW Metroplex.
Whom to Contact
- Lynn ClarkExecutive Assistant to Mark Valentine, PresidentPhone: (469) 814-3503
- Randy JohnsonDirector of Marketing
- Bryan NicholsChief Financial OfficerPhone: (469) 814-3500
- Mr. Christopher RodriguezDirector for Business DevelopmentPhone: (469) 814-3500
- Lauren Roth1100 Allied Dr.Plano, TX 75093Phone: (469) 814-3524
- Mark ValentinePresident