- Retirement Living Communities
Our premier location in Plano, Texas, situates us just a short drive from a wide range of parks and outdoor recreational areas where you can stay fit, enjoy nature and connect with friends. You’ll also find a variety of cultural and entertainment attractions to stimulate your mind. You’ll find that living in such a conveniently located retirement community will make it easy to participate in pursuits that bring meaning to life, including: volunteerism, faith-based activities and service to neighbors. With prime options for shopping and dining just steps away, you’ll find everything you need at Preston Place. For the best healthcare available, we are conveniently located near three area hospitals.
- Independent living on 5 acres with walking paths and beautiful trees
- Gated community in West Plano
- Chef prepared meals that are optional optional
- 12,000 square foot clubhouse for events and programs
- one and two bedroom apartments with full kitchens
Member EventsThursday Sep 5, 2019veterans, retirement, breakfast, USA, thank you, service, patriotic, america, american, honor ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Karen DeClouettDirector of Sales and MarketingLeasing Office, 5000 Old Shepard Pl.Plano, TX 75093Phone: (972) 707-8146
Preston Rd. Between Plano Parkway and Park Rd.