NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART*
- Retail Stores
Based on our tradition of selling cheap, telling the truth and providing the greatest selection and service, we improve people's lifestyles.
Nebraska Furniture Mart is more than a store. We’re in the business of improving people’s lifestyles. By offering big selection, big savings and big ideas, we inspire our customers to create the home of their dreams (without breaking the bank). We love our customers like family, and strive to provide the best experience every step of the way.
Turning the job you have into the career you love
Nebraska Furniture Mart prides itself in having an inclusive and unique culture. Our staff work as a team, building one another up with peer to peer recognition, companywide awards and development opportunities. At NFM we value our teammates and know that when our staff excel our customers are getting the best experience when shopping with us.
- Integrity and Honesty: Be true to your word and honorable in your actions.
- Customer Loyalty: Be the person others can count on.
- Quality Products & Services: Be a positive influence on people and processes.
- Teamwork: Be someone who shares ideas, success, credit and effort.
- Cost-effective & Competitive: Be proud of the part you play in helping people achieve a better lifestyle
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Ashanti ColemanMarketing SupervisorPhone: (972) 668-1669
- Carrie DavisHuman Resources Assistant ManagerPhone: (972) 668-3000
- Steve DavisGSM FlooringPhone: (972) 668-3000
- John FletcherGSM Appliance & ElectronicsPhone: (972) 668-3000
- Stephen HowellDesign Gallery Floor ManagerPhone: (972) 668-1802
- Ed LipsettStore DirectorPhone: (972) 668-3000
- Robert LoveEmployment SpecialistPhone: (972) 668-3000
- Chris PennellGSM FurniturePhone: (972) 668-3000
- Ryan RavenContractor and Commercial Sales ManagerPhone: (972) 668-1161