HEALTH SERVICES OF NORTH TEXAS
- Healthcare Providers
The Mission: Improving the quality of life for all North Texans through medical care, support services and advocacy.
Health Services of North Texas, Inc. (HSNT) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing excellent Medical Care, Behavioral Health and Counseling, Infectious Disease Case Management, Nutrition and Wellness, as well as a pediatric programs to North Texans.
At Health Services of North Texas, including Plano Children's Medical Clinic, our staff is committed to providing compassionate service using an approach that provides the highest level of care, while giving our patients the tools they need to take charge of their health. HSNT is a responsive organization with a long history of providing for the changing needs of our communities.
Whom to Contact
- Elizabeth AshmoreDevelopment AssociatePhone: 94038115017 ext 3006
- Larry BisnoDirector of Strategic InitiativesPhone: (940) 381-1501 x 3002
- Jen EatonExecutive Assistant to Doreen Rue, Chief ExecutivePhone: 940-381-1501 X533011
- Ms. Alicia HargroveManager Social and Digital MediaPhone: (800) 974-2437 ext 3002
- Doreen RueChief Executive OfficerPhone: (940) 381-1501 x3001
- Jamie TaylorGrants Manager