FOUNDATION FOR C.H.O.I.C.E.
Foundation For C.H.O.I.C.E.'s mission is focused on empowering an individual or family with a socio-economic disadvantage, mental or physical illness, or has experienced a tragic event that has impaired their ability to get ahead within their current situation. This individual or family is granted an opportunity through the Foundation, either personal/professional, to achieve specific goals or needs by receiving the tools and resources necessary to realize that what they always dreamed, is possible.?
Member EventsThursday Oct 26, 2017Foundation For C.H.O.I.C.E. is bringing you the 2017 Halloween Ball! A masquerade Party to entice the senses and bring fun during this eventful Holiday! All funds raised by this gala event support the at-risk Mentoring Program and Scholarship Fund that supports underprivileged students in the Dallas community. ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Jessica Koss-BartnickFounder & CEOPhone: (214) 442-1602
- Alida LeykaufDirector of Social StrategyPhone: (972) 789-5118
- Megan MaderMentor DirectorPhone: (214) 442-1669
- Meg RyanPublic Relations- Event ManagementPhone: (972) 789-5118
- Bristal SpecialeDirector of Women's Advocacy GroupPhone: (214) 261-9974 ext. 7966