Solutions Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Solutions Marketing Manager with experience in marketing next-generation networking solutions. In this role, you will be one of the experts in crafting go to market strategies and joint value propositions with key partners that will help drive solution awareness, sales enablement, and partner engagement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Defines and maintains solutions marketing strategy and roadmap.
- Connects with new and existing technology partners with a goal of developing new joint solutions, integrations and go-to-market collateral.
- Converts technical information into marketing collateral and assets.
- Plans and creates solution marketing content and campaigns including solution briefs, white papers, PowerPoints, webinars, events and other lead generation activities.
- Analyzes industry driving forces, competitive trends and customer feedback.
- Researches and recommends strategic product related opportunities to enhance APCON’s portfolio and drive new business growth.
- Writes, edits and develops engaging content for marketing communication platforms.
- Crafts a story and clearly articulates the business aspects of APCON’s solutions.
- Delivers solution training to internal and external audiences.
- Commits to timelines to deliver solutions-based marketing collateral in multiple formats – video, audio, written.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to convert technical information into marketing collateral and assets.
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools required.
- Ability to develop professional business relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA a plus).
- 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Solutions Marketing or Product Marketing role.
- Understanding and ability to articulate value proposition of network visibility for improved IT security and user experience.
- Program management experience in an IT marketing organization is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in the use of digital marketing tools such as social media, email, video/audio, webinars, web and mobile app content production is preferred.
For more than 25 years, APCON has been on the forefront of cutting edge, innovative network monitoring technology. Our core values have and continue to be a benchmark for everything we do as a company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.