NOW HIRING! Part-time Team Leads Wanted!
Caring Transitions North Dallas Suburbs is pleased to announce our search for a part-time Project Lead. We are a family-owned and operated company specializing in Senior relocation and estate liquidation.
A Project Lead with Caring Transitions North Dallas Suburbs is tasked with leading a team in preparing estate sales and coordinating move management for Senior relocations. While a large portion of this position is logistic in nature, a Project Lead will also frequently interact with Senior clients and should exhibit outstanding customer relation skills in order to assist the Senior population with relocation or liquidation services. Some experience with estate sales and/or moving is desired but not mandatory. This is an opportunity for a long-term position with a growing company. Background screening will be performed on the selected candidate upon hire.
- Great team-driven work atmosphere
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Be highly dependable
- Be a team player
- Show discretion and grace with both our Senior clients and colleagues
- Have excellent customer service skills with proven track record
- Assist Seniors in stressful transitions (and feel a calling to do so)
- Be able to lift 25lbs
- Work well under pressure
- Show a high level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Have a high emotional IQ
- Must have wide availability (Saturdays included)
There is no guaranteed number of hours, but Project Leads get the first assigned hours. Although this position is part-time, we strive to get our Project Leads 30+ hours per week. However, hours are not guaranteed.
If interested, submit your resume and qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $13.50 /hour
- Team Lead: 5 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Move Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales/Liquidation: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Plano, TX (Preferred)
- Ideal candidate must have transportation to drive to client (Required)
- United States (Required)
To apply, follow the link below to a complete job listing and application. Or email your qualifications and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org